Sunday, September 14, 2008

Things that come in threes

Well since it has been a while since I have posted I thought that I would let the world know of three major things that are happening in the Pagliaroli household.

1.) Katie has switched jobs (again). I am now working back at Oswego Hospital in the Case Management department. I am really enjoying it so far, but it has only been one week:)
I made the move to have a more regular schedule and it is better paying which is helpful as...

2.) Steve and I bought a house. We anticipate closing will be mid to late October so hopefully we can move before the snow flies... The reason that we needed the bigger house...

3) We are having ANOTHER baby. We should probably be ashamed of ourselfs as we know exactly how it happens and yet we can't seem to prevent it for more than a year or so:) We are expecting this little one sometime in March. After the initial shock wore off we have been excited. Kam will be almost 3 1/2 by then and Seth will be 2 in April so we will have our hands full with a newborn.

So if I haven't blogged in a while that is because I have not been feeling so well, but I am starting to feel a little better so hopefully it will last.

All of this is going on and I am still finishing up with school and will be done January 22! NONE to soon:)

Kam and Seth are great and a huge blessing at this point. It has been a great summer and now we are looking forward to some fall fun:)

I will hopefully post with some pics soon:)

Next time I won't wait untill I have so much big news! :)

2 comments:

Manda said...

ouu...congrats on the new house!! and the baby too, but i've already told you that! i cannot believe you're having 3 in 3 years....crazy! but it makes it more fun that way, right?! (we'll see how it goes for you guys before we attempt more...haa!).

The Canfield Family said...

Aren't you about due for an update?? Pictures of the house????