Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am still here

Wow, I can not believe that it has been so long since I posted. Here I am.
Updates:

I am finally done with my Master's so now I may have some time to blog... (maybe)

I am about 8 weeks away from baby #3 who is a girl, and she remains unnamed at this time:)

We moved December 7th so that was crazy, I did not even do any Christmas posts but it was a great Christmas and most of the festivities were held here at our new house so that was fun!

We are headed to Florida next week to see my Grandparents and I am so excited to have a vacation with my husband and kids.

Seth is talking now so he is keeping us well entertained! Kamryn is 3 going on 30, but I can tell she is going to be a great helper!

So that is all for now. I will post some super cute pics when I get time.

1 comment:

Manda said...

congratulations on being done with your masters! and on posting another blog!!!
aw, another girl? so cute...can't wait till she's here and we can meet her.
hope these last few weeks go by quickly for you and that you're feeling alright.